Friday, August 7, 2009

Tarot Solutions - the "other" blog

Hi everyone;

When I registered my blog blogger did not notified me that there is another blog with almost an identical name: tarotsolutions.blogspot.com I should have run a search in a search engine with my proposed blog name- however I did not think about it at that time.

I had no intention to copy anyone's idea and as everyone can see the difference between the two blogs is big, despite the shared common goal (that of giving solutions to life problems via Tarot/ divination).

Here is what I liked about the other blog:

- I really enjoyed the very personal, journal like writing style;
- the useful links;
- and the honesty of Anya Weber;

and here are few things I did not like about the blog:

-in almost every article she complains and complains and then complains some more about the movies, about Facebook about the Readers Conference, etc.
:(
- she tells her readers that she cannot find inspiration in the Tarot cards to write about it;
As a Tarot reader, the cards should be her best friends, I think and therefore she should find them very inspiring;

Ok-ay this is what I had to share for anyone that may wonder about the coincidence in the names of our blogs. Please feel free to share your opinion in comments, as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks