Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Minor Arcana Explained (Continued)

Today I am going to go over some of the meanings of the Minor Arcana cards. But before I do that I want to express some negative feelings I have over the way Osama Bin Laden was killed. I had a lot of hope that President Obama may be different from the rest of the system, and to my dissapointment he is NOT. I mean, how can they kill a person, like common criminals would do, without any Court decision? Not that I expected the Court to be fair either, but at least it would look more civilized. The Media did not comment on it either. Why?
Ok, now having that said I feel better already :)
Going back to the Minor Arcana explanation the best way to do it is to first run your astrological natal chart at the following
link
Once you have your chart note which planets you have in which signs and match them against their corresponding Minor Arcana cards. Attention you will not find all your planets as Minor Arcana has only 7 planets not 10 in 5/6 signs, not 12 astrological signs.
I myself only found 2 cards to match- the 2 of Wands and the 9 of Coins.

In order to remember the Minor Arcana card meanings pick the cards that match your
natal chart planet placements and those cards that you like or hate most.

Here is a sample of the cards I picked:

2 of Wands-
Mars in Aries- A decision is needed it. This is a time for assessment and planning.
As a person this will be someone full of ambition, acting on impulse, and taking high risks. It is also someone independent, brave that does not like to listen to advice, learns the hard way.
In a reading, the Querrent is a poweful adversary, ambitious in obtaining success and popularity
Mars will direct the energy towards selfish affirmation. With this placement there is conflict between ego and harmony. The person with Mars in Aries must learn to control impulsiveness and aggression.

9 of Coins-
Venus in Virgo-
The pursuit of some goals is successful. The pursuit is not easy, and that makes it more enjoyable. As a person, it will be someone that lives alone, enjoys personal achievements in solitude. As a negative interpretation (when the card is reversed) it will indicated a dependency on another person or at least sharing the credit for some achievement with another person.
It can also mean insecurity and these people often feel misunderstood, and lack affection in their lives. On the positive side, 9 of Coins is complete realization of material gain, inheritance, keeping things or appreciation of assets.

Tomorrow I will continue with the meanings of Moon in signs.

Ps- Someone posted some unrelated link to my post. Please ONLY post astrology related topics, NOT advertisment for India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks