Monday, February 3, 2014

Tarot Books

Here are books that I own and I consider important for the study of Tarot:


These are books by very diverse Tarot authors, each with a unique take on Tarot. Whenever I do tarot readings I go back to one of these books for reference.  I could discuss each of them in part, but then I will take the pleasure of reading them yourself, wouldn't I?
I believe that it is true that there is an afterlife connection between two people who loved each other, but did not find closure during their lives.

They say that we should think of the things we liked to do as children or think of  what we wanted to do when we grow up when we were children  to find our true calling. Well, as a child I always wanted to be a fashion designer or to have my own clothing store and work in fashion. What did you want to be?
Today I would like to have my own collection of tarot nail polish for OPI or other great manufacturer.
Can Tarot help us find our true life purpose? I think it can.

And for general information I do not consider myself Wiccan, and therefore I do not do any magick/ spells,etc or vodoo, for example :)
I am just a Wicca fan/ admirer so to speak- I agree with their beliefs and I find it a fascinating nature religion.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks