Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Best of 2015, Secret Wish List and My 2016 Resolutions

It is time to present you my list of the top blogs, the top songs and  the top gifts received of 2015. You should consider yourself lucky to learn all at once from the wisdom I acquired/ accumulated in a whole year time. Then, I will tell you my 2016 resolutions mainly for two reasons: one is to set my intentions in writing and the other is to get you inspired for your own list of resolutions. You can add in comments what inspired you most.

Top Blogs/ Sites I discovered and liked in 2015:

#1.www.littleredtarot.com- Beth
with her  awesome webdesign website http://fourelementswebdesign.co.uk/
#2 www.Icanbuildablog.com- Dana
#3 www.daily-tarot-girl.com- Kate
#4 www.tabi.org.uk
#5 www.storybistro.com
#6 www.janeaustensworld.wordpress.com
#7 www.innerwhisperscouk.blogspot.com- Chloe
#8 www.janitesonthejames.blogspot.com
#9 www.carrieparis.com
#10 www.tarotadvisor.com- Gina
#11 www.angelorum.com- Lisa
#12 http://www.divinemuses.net/divinemusings - the most amazing tarot deck: Antiquarian tarot...
Wow I have to get this deck.. is the best deck ever!!
#13 www.thetarotparlor.com- Cameron

Top Songs of 2015 in my list are:
(you can find them all in Utube)

#1 Kygo- Firestone ft. Conrad Sewell
#2 Galantis- Runaway (U and I)
#3 Ellie Goulding- Love me like you do
#4 Charlie Puth- Marvin Gaye ft. Meghan Trainor
#5 Little Mix- Black Magic
#6 Ellie Goulding- On my mind

Top Gifts of 2015

#1 trip to Sinaia Resort/ Peles Castle (with my son) in June


#2 nicest Lingerie: lace, satin and spandex knickers from Accessories store
#3 new 500GB hard drive and operating system for my Sony Vaio laptop.
#4 best hand made, luxurious fondante candy by "Happy Aunts from Maliuc"
#5 most beautiful Lenormand Oracle Deck: "Pagan Lenormand" by Gina M Pace.


Most important Piece of Wisdom I learned during the year of 2015:

#1. can't solve personal problems online and can't find solutions to financial problems through crowd funding!
 
#2 sex sells anything...


My New Year Resolutions for 2016 are:



#1 get more "social" online; develop Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram accounts;
#2 prepare and present a "Tarot Online Course" and a "Lenormand Cards  Online Course" using Anthony Louis, Mary K Greer, Rachel Pollack, Diane Wilkes and Ricklef as a guidance.
#3 study more languages: French and Greek. Write some posts in French, actually...
#4 attend a Graphic Design School/ get a Web Design degree...
#5 start a monthly newsletter for this blog.
#6 Get crafty: learn better knitting..
#7 Move house...
#8 stay in a long term relationship 
#9 turn this blog into a book... I think there are some great ideas in here that need to be developed


Last, not least here is my "Secret" Wish List:

#1 antiquarian tarot deck - I have to have this..  divinemuses.net/tarot
#2 a creative writing course for my new book
#3 the book "Tarot and the Chakras" by Miriam Jacobs
#4 Magpie Oracle Tarot by Carrie Paris http://carrieparis.com/shop/magpie-oracle/
#5 the tarot of sexual magic deck published by Lo Scarabeo
#6 Dane Darcy's Mermaid Tarot http://www.daily-tarot-girl.com/2015/05/19/top-ten-tarot-decks/
#7 Leonie Dawson's Life and Biz Workbook, "2016 Shining Year in Life" workbook https://shiningacademy.com/2016-workbooks/
#8 a NEW mattress
#9 http://shop.ohmibod.com/Boutique-ohMiBod/Lovelife/Lovelife-Share- Oh Mi Bod couples vibrator...together with a boyfriend that wants to call me his girlfriend not just wants to have sex with me, LOL
#10 The Magic & Manifestation Affirmation Oracle deck - found in Ethony's story: http://ethony.com/magic-and-manifestation-affirmation-cards/


Today, 1st of January 2016 some incredible thing happened: the "dragonfly" showed up in the New Year Concert in Vienna in a  musical piece "die Libelle" by Joseph Strauss. Moreover, the camera picked on all sorts of jewelry and crafted dragonflies... to highlight just that, the "dragonfly". Wow, it is like the Universe telling me that my dragonfly is watching over me this year.
Excellent start for the New Year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks