Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Difficult Love Situations: In Love with Two People is Not Cheating


Today the topic of discussion is difficult love situations.
I recently read an article from Lisa, a tarot reader I happen to like very much. However, yesterday she posted an article that upset me and I need to post back as a response.

Here is a link to her article Why I won't use the Tarot cards to help you cheat.

Ok Lisa, I understand that for an outsider is easy to think of the person who "cheats" as the bad person, with no morals, in a mission to hurt and abuse their husband/ or their wife.

SORRY, I have to strongly disagree with this point of view. I myself have been in this situation once and I can explain a different point of view.

First of all, in my situation I instantly fell in love with someone else (or at least I thought I did) when I was not looking to meet someone else, I was not going out to bars or clubs to find another man, I was not searching for another man fullstop. It just happened!!   Lisa you believe in Past Lives so you can understand Destiny and how sometimes we meet people just because it is meant to happen NOT because we choose to happen! So how can you not understand that people can fall in love by chance and not in purpose?

Moreover, these people in this particular situations torn between a lover and a husband/ wife are in most confusing situations are in most need with a reading. You are not helping them cheat, by giving them a reading, you are helping them sort out their love life.

Also, what most people should know is that people who cheat with a LOVER and NOT multiple partners are not CHEATERS at all. They are people in love with two people at the same time. For me a cheater is just someone who has no feelings for their husband or wife and stays with them for material profit or other reason outside love. Real cheaters are those who cheat with multiple partners and do not love anyone but themselves. I would agree not to give those a reading, because they are people best described in the 7 of swords card of Tarot- and I would call them professional cheaters.

Also, before one can decide to leave your former husband or wife they have to be sure that their new lover is just as they imagined them, their true soulmate. It is no way you can do find out how your new lover or the new person you are very attracted to  truly is unless you spend time to find out more about them. This is not called cheating, is called needing time to reach out a solution, to figure out which direction you need to take. This is a very difficult situation to be in, because as I said like in my situation you can be in love with 2 men at the same time, for different reasons and it takes time to find out what to do. If there would be no feelings involved, yes the person in between two people can be called a cheater, but often that is not the case.

So, my conclusion here is that when cheating is NOT by choice, and it just happen, it is NOT cheating at all!! Cheating is something with intention, it is not out of our control. Love is not something we can control. We cannot love people on demand! We can have sex on demand, but we can never love a person on demand!

That is why I would really offer all my help with tarot readings to anyone that is in a difficult love situation like in between a lover and a husband or a wife, but I would never help cheaters either.

I will soon post under my services a course that will help people with difficult love choices find their way to happiness using the tarot cards.

Until then, if you are in a difficult love situation here are some of the questions you need to ask yourself:

#1. how was the love you felt for your husband/ wife at the beginning?
#2 did it feel the same with the love you feel now for your lover/ new love interest?
#3 love with time fades, so is it possible to feel about the new lover in the future the same as you feel now about your husband/ wife?
#4 is the new lover a past life connection? if so, you should know that some past lovers can come meet us into this life only to hurt and disappoint us again.  Just because you meet with a past life lover it does not mean eternal love and this can come up as a big surprise to many and it is something to think about it before you make a decision.

Usually, only time can decide which one should stay: the lover or the husband/ wife, or none. Yes, none of them can also be the right choice, sometimes. I can help you, and with help of tarot you will understand your choices better and make the correct decision for you without the wait for time.



Thanks for reading.
Blessed be,
HP

2 comments:

  1. Hiya

    I wanna add the jump to conclusions when any mentions the word cheater. ALL ASSUME IMMIDOATELY it is the man. NEVER do they think could b the woman cheating.

    I would describe it as blogger does. Love is blind, love is pure, love is unconditionally.

    Once you put demands, wealth, material things and multiple partners in the qoutation, then you have a true cheater.

    I too have been in love with 2 men at the same time. I have also been in love with a married man. I was careful NOT to be dragged in n named the "other woman"

    I completely and utterly withdrew. Hard to do when the materialistic multiple female cheater kept hauling me back in. But I managed to stay clear.

    My main point is, when any bellow CHEATER please do NOT instantly assume it is the male that does the cheating. We women do it just as often and just as bad. Some may say there are more women cheating than there are men cheating.

    ok im off the box now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Benete.. thank you for your comment. Yes, cheaters can be both men or women. That is correct. Men are generally called cheaters because they cheat with multiple partners, while women may be just in love with another man. Of course there are exceptions to both situations: men or women.

      Delete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks