Thursday, January 21, 2016

Queen or Page of Pentacles Buying Persona

My buying persona is a Queen of Pentacles or a Page of Pentacles, but let me explain you how I reached this conclusion later on.

An effective inbound marketing strategy according to the HubSpot Academy is comprising the following stages:
  1. attract strangers and covert them into visitors;
  2. convert visitors into leads;
  3. close leads into customers;
  4. delight customers into promoters.
One of the inbound marketing definitions is: blog or website content plus context.

What does it mean?
Blog or website content can be any blog post, article, newsletter, video, ebook, etc. we put in our blog or website. 
Blog/ Website context is referring to your target audience, who you are trying to reach.

Before you start planning and creating content for your blog or website you need to figure out who your ideal client is, also known as your buyer persona.

Now is a good time to define my buyer persona for this blog:

- a woman aged 18-55 interested and enthusiastic about all things tarot, who wants to consult/ use tarot cards to deepen her spiritual knowledge thorough tarot journaling, reading for herself or asking for my advice via Tarot cards.
- she can also be a start up entrepreneur searching for tarot ideas or ideas on how to plan, create, deliver and  analyze content for her blog/ website.
- last but not least my buying persona is someone who wants to connect with Major Arcana's High Priestess through: one- card daily readings, a book club, or simple artistic images.

I identified my buyer persona with a Queen a Pentacles because she is a creative, intelligent woman who is good in business and is looking for creative ways to expand her business  and/or her personal knowledge.
I also think of my buyer persona as a Page of Pentacles who is a dedicated student who loves to learn tarot.


My buying personas
 

Please do not worry, if you do not find yourself in my buying persona described before you are still welcome to my blog, just that the content will not be targeted with you in mind.

Many blessings,
Biancat Tarot








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks