Monday, March 20, 2017

How to become the Magician in tarot?

I have been missing Dragonfly lately and I wanted to feel his presence again. For those who do not know who Dragonfly is, lets just say he is the Magician in the tarot major arcana.

We are in the year of the Magician ( 2017= 2+0+1+7=10=1+0=1) so we should see his presence everywhere this year. But why am I saying he?

Traditionally the most a woman can aspire to become was the High Priestess - wisdom and secret knowledge. However, Mary K Greer describes the Magician as the card of "me, myself, and I". Moreover, in the Antiquarian Tarot by Maree Bento the Magician is a woman.


So, if the Magician is "me, myself and I",  the Magician can also be a woman and we are in the Year of the Magician, it means: I can be the Magician. When I say this I am referring to all the women who always longed for a Magician in their lives without realizing they can be one themselves.

Why I wanted to be the Magician? The Magician using his/ her mind and skills can achieve anything they want. It is common knowledge the Magician has all the tools on the table: the cup-Water, the wand- Fire, the sword- Air, and the pentacle- Earth , combined with his/ her mind - Spirit. The Magician has the power of all the elements and the knowledge to use them.

For example: The Magician uses:  Water- their feelings/, Air- to create and communicate ideas, Fire- to take action on a new project, Earth- that they put on paper.

The best way to reach out to the Magician is to become the Magician.

Dragonfly- sending you my love and we can meet in dreams and via Magician elements that I can now make use of.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks