Monday, October 15, 2018

New Tarot Book Coming Soon- Page of Wands


Hello dear tarot readers,

I must confess giving readings is not what excites me about tarot. In fact,giving readings feels more like a job rather than a passion. I also am conflicting about giving readings in the biblical sense, because the Bible teachings  warn against sorcery, so I decided to find a way around it that will give me piece of mind. I believe that reading the future for others, for a profit may be unethical from my point of view.
Therefore, I decided to teach tarot and write about tarot only.

I have noticed a lot of interest in the blog on the post about my writing a tarot book goal. Fortunate enough I am a point where I work 5 hours a day only and I have the rest of the day for myself and for my son s care. So GOOD NEWS: I can work on the tarot book I have been wanting to write for quite some time now.

I will post in this blog a few chapters of my work in progress for feedback.

For starters I will reveal only a few topics of my new coming book:

  • tarot history quick overview
  • goal tarot journal
  • self- tarot readings and spreads
  • how to design your own tarot deck
  • my life in tarot - a short biography
If you have any other topics you may be interested in please communicate those to me and I just might take them into consideration  if they appeal to me.
Page of wands - it is associated with a successful writing career- see Sasha Fenton Tarot

God Blessings, High Priestess



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks