Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Tarot for Pregnant Women and New Moms- the Empress

Hi everyone,
but this post is especially for pregnant women and new moms. I have noticed that a lot of  articles have been written in a variety of topics especially in the topics of love and money but not many have been written about tarot and pregnancy. As a matter of fact in the entire tarot we have only one card depicting a preganant woman and that is of course the Empress.

When I was pregnant I spent a lot of hours with tarot for comfort and pampering and I often use it as tool to lessen my anxiety because of all my fears regarding giving birth, choosing the right birth method, choosing my baby' s best birthday and  most suitable name.

The Empress is a card about caring and mothering, planning a family.  When pregnant, women are restricted from a lot of things, especially drinking and smoking, partying and even doing excessive sports. Their whole life is full of questions such as how my baby will look like? will my baby be healthy? will the giving birth be painful or complicated? what name will be best for my child?

Tarot can help and offer valuable answers to all these questions.

My advice is.. do not take any risks while pregnant because the health of your baby is the most important thing.
The incredible thing is that the time you spend with yourself while preganant is the most valuable because it gives you the opportunity to reflect on important decisions you will need to take once the baby will be born.
Tarot can be the best tool for managing and planning your life if used correctly. In the upcoming posts I will be showing you how to reflect with the cards on important decisions regarding your new baby and how to use Tarot for "company" and "friend" for your time alone.



In the image above the Duck Soup's Trick or Tarot Empress card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks