Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Justice with 5 of Wands- New York Times Cartoonist


Today I am going to present a new situation- that of the Portuguese cartoonist from New York Times International.

This man had the bravery and incredible courage to speak the Truth about the role of Israel in USA politics. It is just like that child in  Hans Christian Anderson s story "The Emperor' s New Clothing" that shouted that "the Emperor is Naked!" See picture below of the cartoon:



I personally believe the cartoon is a mild representation of what is going on in the US politics right now. The depiction of Netanyahu as a nice companion/ blind man s dog is just simply too nice to describe the criminal of war he really is.
A much accurate cartoon in my opinion would have been a representation of Netanyahu as a Woolf praying on Palestinian  and Syrian sheep (each sheep holding a flag of the country being prayed on) with Trump as a drunk, blind shepherd.

I challenge if any one with drawing qualities could reproduce my idea. Please post cartoon below in comments or email me directly.

Here is a link to an outstanding political view on Netanyahu's Grab of Land conquest:  The Guardian link.

Trump is anyway a much better option than Clinton option was or now Bernie Sanders is who is just another wolf in "poor man" clothing.

It is amazing what hassle - (five of wands)this poor cartoonist had to go through after showing the Truth/ Justice tarot card. He was wrongfully accused by Jewish propaganda machine of antisemitism. If you speak the Truth, all of sudden you become an anti-smite. This is the world we live in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks