Saturday, October 12, 2019

Demon disguised in twin flame

Hi everyone,

just a short note today -  it is Demon s Birthday...

let me explain...

Aleister Crowley, original name Edward Alexander Crowley, (born October 12, 1875, Royal Leamington Spa, England—died December 1, 1947, Hastings), British occultist, writer, and mountaineer, who was a practitioner of “magick” (as he spelled it) and called himself the Beast 666. He was denounced in his own time for his decadent lifestyle and had few followers.


This is a quote from Britannica.com about Aleister Crowley, who not long ago I used to see very differently. Sometimes I was under the illusion that he was a great man and a great magician, but the more I read about him it turns out that he was possessed by a demon, and he even called himself the Beast 666. Drugs and a very twisted mind turned his personality around into someone that otherwise might have been a great magician.

We live to learn, so I accept this as a learning experience. This revelation made me realized also that I met a demon in my life (with exact same birthday) that had me believe he was a twin flame. Well, now I know for a fact he was just a demon in disguise, not a karmic soulmate. As a beginner student of psychic studies, with no guidance other than my own readings from a somewhat limited library it is was easy to get deceived by occult forces.
Now I see things much clearer, and everything else that followed into my life: the material disaster m(they took my car, my property, everything I owned except few pieces of clothing), the running for my life, the broken arm by the FBI, the tentative of the Jews in US government to lock me into a mental institution, everything makes sense now.
No encounter with a twin flame, no karmic relationship would have had such disastrous effects on my life.

Since I escaped this demon's influence my life turned into better: I am surrounded by people that love me and I love. Life can be normal and is much better when surrounded by people that care about me and understand me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks