Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The Moon- Brenton Tarrant, Jewish Killer of New Zealand

Hi everyone,

as I said before I strongly believe that reading tarot for profit is morally wrong and fortune telling in general is something that I do not recommend to anyone.  However I believe that reading tarot cards for yourself it is acceptable. It is sort of like smoking, not advisable but you do it anyway. This is why this blog will be mostly about stories and news that allegorically relate to tarot cards. It will be like learning tarot meanings out of real life situations, rather than memorizing meanings from a book.

In March this year everyone easily remembers the "white supremacist" killer from the New Zealand mosque, right? Wrong, because as it turns out the killer was a Jew criminal and not a white supremacist. However, the world wide media did not tell the truth about this mass murder in New Zealand. Why? Because the Media is in the hands of Jews that will distort the news exactly like we see it in the Moon tarot card. In other words, the Media deceives people in order to manipulate the masses and my role here is to inform the people about the Truth that is being hidden for political reasons.

It was really upsetting to see the New Zealand PM hiding the name of the killer, so called out of respect for the Muslim people. I see no one hiding Hitler s name, in order not to make him world known, so why hide this Jew man's name and identity? The only logical reason is because the PM did not want the world to remember this horrific event tied to a Jew.

For those that want to be informed I am attaching an article telling a Truth about what happened in that Mosque in March 2019.
By publishing this post I am removing the Mass Deception about this horrific event and bringing in the Truth to illuminate you.



Ok, this is it for today, and I will be back with more situations that depict tarot cards.

God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks