Friday, July 28, 2023

Who I was is no longer who I am

 Hi everyone,

I have noticed a lot of people went reading my blog posts from back in 2009- but who I was back then is no longer who I am right now. I am a different person now, not only 14 years older but a spiritually new born person. I used to be in love, hurt, vengeful and resentful towards the people who wronged me, but I learned to forget about all that. I am not ready to forgive them, but I am willing to forget about them. 

Next week I m starting my 2 weeks vacation and I m planning to turn this blog into a book. I have not decided what kind of book is going to be: just a tarot journal book, or a bio including some politcal thoughts  as well. This blog has helped me heal my past wounds and was used mostly as personal therapy in the process of healing from a big trauma. I am even considering writing up 2 versions of the book- one just commercial keeping things lighter- tarot focused and another more fact based/ biographical. 

So, please excuse my leave of absence for the next 3 weeks or so!

Love and light!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks