Monday, May 17, 2010

Fast Tarot- Essentials Detachable Cards

Nothing new has been happening lately, except I can no longer send any emails out from the email associated with this blog. I think you can still email me at the email listed on this blog: bellydancing63 at yahoo.co.uk address.

This blog has been a bit difficult to read over the last few months and it is almost impossible to understand for a regular reader that is not up to date. I have no intention to continue or explain what happened.

This is a Tarot and Astrology blog and I will start a tarot analysis AFTER I will revise the major arcana cards explanation. The new Tarot concept is to create fast, essentials tarot detachable cards, that can be placed right under your cards after the cards are turned and revealed. No more flipping and turning through your book from card to card!!
Also, the court cards will impersonate real kings , queens and princesses. I think it is much easier to remember a person than just a card.
The rest of the cards 1-10 will have their Raider-Waite Tarot together with their element, symbols and planet in sign explanation.

Last I will explain spreads, the tarot journal and how to put together a tarot blog for readings.

I hope none will steal my idea and will at least link back to my site and ask for permission, if they are going to use any of the information I will post in this blog.

That being said I wish everyone a beautiful and productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks