Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thanks and Observation

Thank you for fixing my email issue.

I just saw a show today in Euronews- that disturbed me." Blonde "Germany made a contribution for a poor area in S Africa. It was so disturbing to me because these people where acting superior to the so called "unfortunate, uneducated, bad behaved kids.
Sorry GERMANY- that IS NOT the way it works!!!

You are not BETTER than those people, by contrary. Even when u supposedly help you are nasty about it. That is because your intellect is reduced by your narrow mindness.

You never see a group of black athletes, singers or dancers taking in white kids/ rednecks from poor areas to "educate" them. That is because they don;t have a superiority issue like you do.
How about talent? Exactly you can raise well behaved idiots, but you can;t raise intelligent people!!!
So back off and learn from the talented people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks