Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Judgment- card XX- Renewal

Judgment is the card that comes out when there is an 'aha' moment. We all had times when we were prejudiced against someone. The Judgment card shows up to illuminate us. In Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice the Judgment can be illustrated in the letter of explanation from Mr Darcy as a response to Elizabeth's refusal to his marriage proposal. In short, the judgment is s reflection on past events, where a change of direction from original thought occuris.

Sentimental Advice-

If you have misjudged someone in a past relationship, now is the time to review your old reasons. I have done this myself only to realize that perhaps I have been wrong when I accused someone of cheating on me at a very early stage of a fresh relationship. It turned up it was not even considered a relationship at all- not by both sides anyway. Looking back I concluded that it was not a relationship at first, but it turned into one when my feelings grew stronger as time went by. The advice here is to review your past and learn from it. I hope that he will do his own reflection on the past and come to see some of his mistakes. Afterall an admitted mistake is half forgived, and if it can be done in writing it may be completley erased.

Fate

Wake up- you will be facing a Renewal, an Awakening, a time of reflection. You need to stop and step back to be in the position to see things more clearly. Embrace your spiritual enlightment.

Solution

Expect something unexpected! Things will turn around for the better. Something you thought you have lost will re-appear, if you are ready to face your errors.

In Business

Judgment represents Capricorn and that means hard work, long hours, and financial discipline.
Money will come from work not gambling, not financial speculations. If you tend to overspend, Judgment is telling you to reorganize your financials and make a budget, save more. Live within your means or less!

Reversal

When judgment is reversed there is no improvement, you will continue to stay on the Wrong. There is no awakening! Failure will follow because of your misjudgment.

Meditation
  • Is there someone in my past I have wronged and now is the time admit it? (I m hoping someone from my past will come to admit his mistakes, reveal his feelings towards me and ask for my forgivness)
  • Is it too much vanity the cause of your misjudgment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks