Wednesday, April 14, 2010

September

There was NEVER a brother- sister relationship and will never be one. September made it clear - and has strong feelings for me. Now you can twist it and turn it all you want, but you cannot "control" people's feelings. September is weak and is afraid to admit all the latest love affirmations he has done.
I never said that September is in my future. Please, do not try to plan the future for me!!!

I want to thank for the castle- it made me feel like a "real princess" :)
I think that you accomplished more than you thought you will because it is the gesture that matters and not the actual ownership.

Crows stay out of my child's playfield!! The problem is not dressing on my colors, but by harassing and threatening and polutting my baby's environment! You are there to hate and disturb our space!

Ps-
To people that want to help please do NOT spend any more money on things that can be destroyed.
Our bond is unbreakable so lets invest in "intangible" things such- intellectual property & our thoughts- "United in Purpose"-
I do not wish for any pearls! Get it?
I am also not interested in 'moving' from port to port! I am not even interested in traveling!
Keep your clothes for bitches like Crudu & Raduleasca, 'cause you are not dressing me, even 4 free!
There is no such thing as eco crows or eco wolves!
"Wolf Foundation" is a failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks