Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Hanged Man

After all what happened to me in the US- wronfully harssed, threatened, beaten by the Jews, now they found a Rothchild to "JUDGE" me. How is that possible?? What is wrong with these people, and how the US legal system allows JEWS to terrorize a woman and a child?
I feel like the Hanged Man hanging from one foot, in sacrifice for my beliefs. The Jews try to hang me hiding behind the "legal system" in the US. They continue to pursue my case with known neo-natzis like Rothchilds.
Please find below a video who will tell you who the Rothchilds are:

The Truth about the Rothchilds

Someone out there, should see what these people are doing and stop them!! Please HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks