Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas free readings


Ok.. Ho, Ho, Ho.. Christmas Eve is almost upon us, tomorrow... and  it seems everyone around is gifting things... My gift for you this year is un updated blog and Free Readings. As you can notice I purchased a new design for my blog.. Out with the old, outdated blog, and in with the new blog!
I hope you all like it as much I do. Please let me know in comments what would you like to see in my blog, other then personal stories and tarot stuff.

I included a facebook link to my personal facebook page: Biancat Tarot.
There I will conduct free, live readings (via instant messaging)  today and tomorrow, if you decide to join my blog.

Happy Holidays everyone,
hope to meet some of you soon,

HP

PS1- I will add Pinterest and Twitter buttons soon!
These are in my New Year resolutions list of short term goals that I plan to complete in the first month of 2016. :)
PS2- There will be Lenormand Card posts coming up soon.. see image below..
                  
 

                                    these are some of the gifts I got myself for Christmas this year
 



                                            Lenormand Cards and Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot
                                             there are going to be future posts on those

          




3 comments:

  1. Hi sugar. BOY have I EVER waited to get a reading. I would LOVE LOVE LOOVEEE one. Now help me out here, to get an over all cover read one says general and need to know reading no? Or do one line up which areas? on case of areas they are HEALTH, love, work. Health because i struggle with back surgery recovery and endometriosis. LOve bc i need man now lol work well linked to back injury. Correct me if Im like SO OFF BASE. FYI requested your friendship on FB. Cool that you are fanning out. KUDOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... sorry I never got your friend's request on facebook Spitfire. Or perhaps your name there is not Spitfire? Anyway you can join the blog I will do the reading here or in private, if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I am glad we got in touch in Facebook, and your cards came out so right :) . Happy Holidays!

      Delete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks