Friday, December 18, 2015

Why we feel so different when we love different men?


I have a  love question I just do not know the answer to. Why we love different men in different ways?

My offline boyfriend is away on a big trip in Europe for about a month. He will be away for the Holidays and that hurts... OUCH!! He is young, and handsome and very hot and I feel I want him day in and day out... like I never get enough of him. No wonder I can stay with him in a bar where everyone smokes and drinks when I don't, till 5 in the morning.
Still compared to the Florida man I have no "deja vue" feeling, no soulmate experience, no love addiction, no wishes to marry him in 4 weeks. With the Florida man I had a constant need to know what he is doing, what he thinks of me, etc. with my new man I do not. It is weird, I love him but I do not feel the need to be with him all the time or to check up on him and see what he does... and it is not because I trust him more! So how can I be in love with someone and react so differently with 2 different men when I am the same person and feel the same thing: love?

Ok.. so I think that other person's behavior makes us act in different ways. So now I am convinced that if the relationship with the Florida man was so bad is mostly because of his behavior towards me.  It is obvious that with a sane man I feel normal and I can enjoy love in a more healthy way.
I did not change, I am the same person, but I feel love differently and that must be only because of the way we react with different people is different.

So it must have been Fate with the Florida man, I am sure. The more I think of it that love was so unnatural..so illogical, especially since I had someone that loved me in my life, at the time. I still cannot understand why it happened... Why I wanted to be with him so much?

Well it does not matter now. I am soo happy again exactly when I thought love at 40 is not possible!! ...and I feel like I am 30 again.. it is almost like God is giving me back the years of grief I lost when I was in my thirties... I did not deserve to be so unhappy at the time when I should have enjoyed my life in full!

Love and light,
HP

I recently ran out on an article in British Edition of Glamour magazine where they talk about "crazy" women in love, they call "crazy bitches". The logical conclusion of therapists is that "crazy" is a used to "shift responsibility".  Therapist Bea Arthur says "women get called crazy for getting upset, when a lot of time he's sending mixed signals or refusing to discuss.." Ok, I agree that was my situation and the conclusion I reached above as well. If women act "crazy" is because of the man's behavior that determines them to act that way. The word "crazy" used against women is "used only to justify bad man's behavior" says the same therapist named above.
So, here this must be the answer to my question, why we feel/ act so different when we feel love with different men.
                                                            

                                                                     PS- my new profile picture :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks