Monday, June 20, 2016

International Arbitration


Just a quick announcement:

I took some time off before continuing with the Moon "unhappy" Trump card because I have been hired and asked to help a friend who works at an embassy of an Arabic country. My heart is with the oppressed people of his country and it was an honor for me to help him with his law dissertation on International Arbitration.

The purpose of the paper is to illustrate by comparison the point of view of different Arabic countries regarding the Annulment of the Arbitral Award in Egypt. It is important to notice the effort the legislators in these countries make to conserve their tradition and compromise international conventions with the Islamic legislation, and especially with the Sharia law.

and because is Ramadan, Mubarak Kareem to all my Arab friends!

Namaste and blessed be to all my faery friends!

x High Priestess



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks