Sunday, June 5, 2016

Court and Past Life Relationships


Hi everyone,

I want to introduce you an article about : Past life relationships.
I experienced a past life relationship with someone in year 2006/ 2007. The thing is I did not know anything about past lives at that time, and I was shock to experience things that seemed very strange to me, like falling in love with someone in the first seconds I met them and not being able to give up into what seemed to appear an inappropriate relationship. As I was searching for answers for the cause of my "unexplained feelings", I met one psychic who told me right away that I was experience a past life connection. However, she did not explained to me as clearly as in Michele Knight's article attached above. I thought at the time that this was true love and we were meant to be together forever. Now I know that despite the "supernatural" feelings you have and the fact that you are sure you recognize this person from a past life, you actually are NOT meant to be together in this lifetime.
I wish they would introduce the past life relationships explanation to the courts and will adjust/ modify the law accordingly. If Police and Judges are properly trained to understand past life relationships:
 #1 would not contribute to further the pain of the people involved;
 #2 there would be no law to prosecute "innocent people" that find themselves trapped into situations beyond their control.
#3 would try to understand how traumatizing and painful is this kind of relationship with a past life partner, and to realize who the real "victim" is.

The only other thing I wanted to say is that at the moment unfortunately ONLY people that have experienced themselves a past life relationship with someone in the present can understand those in this situation. If you need guidance and you have questions  about past life relationships I am here to help you.

Blessed be,

PS_ I will post soon the Moon -unhappy trump card interpretation, so stay posted.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks