Thursday, July 21, 2022

New Tarot Course- Back on the Blog- Ace of Wands

Hi everyone,

I am happy to be back on the blog where I will post often. The grieving period due to the departure of my dear friend is almost over now, as I started to pick up my pieces and re-live again.

Just like the Ace of Wands a new beginning is starting, I am turning a new page in my life and in this blog will be posts full of action and creativity.

I am not sure if I will continue directly on this blog or I will start a new blog altogether, but if I do start a new blog, I will put a link in this blog with the new address. 

My intention is a to start a tarot course, and I will post online at least 3 lessons per week, each week.

So, do please come back in a day or two to see what I have posted.

Until then, Namaste! Love & Light!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks