Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Sun- Chakra 4- Chest, Love- UPDATED

The Sun- this is an internal posting as is Invisible to the Public.

The Sun will shine when the following will happen:

1. someone realizes that my offer for negotiation was with Satz and not the LIBRA- because I can give him the benefit of the doubt because he did not know me personally. I also do not know him either, so my assumptions of him are based on other people's opinion. Therefore I can be just as wrong about him as he is about me;
2. when the Libra man will realize that what he did to me cannot just simply be "erased"

You are OBSESSED not ME!!! Don;t You get it? NONE in Europe or anywhere else in this world will find me guilty?? It is your OBSESSION with REVENGE.
You are asking for compromise, but all you do is get on my nerves.

I will continue with the Sun CARD interpretation on a 2nd POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks