Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome 2010

Hi-

I have been missing for about a month because I almost decided to give up on this blog. However starting this year I decided in favor of keeping it and making it better- As part of the improvement process I will exclude any personal matters and concentrate on the esoteric only.

Just to give you an update of the upcoming postings at Tarot and Astrology Life for the coming month (February):

- I will continue with the rest of the Major Arcana Cards explanations;
- Then I will include a Major Arcana spread to get you started with your readings;
- Later move on to the Wands, Cups, Coins and Swords suits;

At the same time I will do limited private readings by email at the bellydancing63 email posted in this blog or in the chat room.
My revised chat hours will be 7pm-9pm -Western European Time; 1pm to 3pm Eastern US Time;

PS-
On a personal note I am a big Jane Austen fan and I want to introduce you the Jane Austen Tarot that will reacquaint you with wonderful characters of Mrs. Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy, Dashwood Sisters, etc.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/jane-austen/index.shtml

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    Dunno if this is the spot to request a reading, but im trying.

    i´d love a reading covering work, relocation if thats in the show, love, men, pregnancy etc.
    my dob is march 10 1972 at 11.20 PM Sønderborg Denmark
    My men:
    Alden oct 4 1937 Wallace idaho usa
    Charlie june 25 1941 san francisco california usa
    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering where u request a reading too??

    ReplyDelete
  3. My question is my family are getting messages in their dreams that my friend Chris and I are suppose 2 get married.Is it true?

    Me 15/05/1974 9.50am Macquarie Fields Australia
    Chris 25/01/1974 Leumeah Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bente;

    I am trying to be honest with you- I have some difficulty with your inquiry regarding such misfitted relationships. The good news is that you do not seem very emotionally connected with any of them, since you are ready to accept either one.
    I really hope you will find yourself better suitors. You seem like such a very lovely person and I am sure some RIGHT person will be able to acknowledge this.

    Just open your eyes and see all the opportunities around you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neece-

    I do not think that your relatives' dream bear any true meaning regarding your relationship with Chris. It is very unfortunate that they tell you such things giving you fake hope. I know how difficult it is sometimes to let go of the people we love.
    You must think of it this way: the sooner you will free yourself from this man the better off you will be.

    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks