Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stop

I am not sure how to make myself more clear-

Turkey is NOT interested to join the faked E.U. , but the true EU.
Unfortunately the rats are not the EU, as a matter of fact they are not even in Europe or from Europe.

I have been told I have moved apartments because of lack of funds. This is another distorted rat myth. I have not changed the apartment for 7 years since I left Boston. I also had plenty of money with my husband and my credit was good. I have statements to prove this.
STOP the insanity!!

My financial problems are ONLY due to the rat activity!! Nothing else!!

I am not afraid and you cannot win-

Why can't you see that you are the fanatics that need to be put out of society?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks