Friday, June 10, 2011

Jupiter in Signs

I am trying to update this blog as often as I can, however as a busy mom I found this sometimes difficult. Please be patient with me as I will continue to teach and go through all Minor Arcana cards.

It will be very boring if I only talk about the cards, so I will share some other things with you as well. Today I want to recommend an astrology book I recently bought.

"Astrologyand Sex" by Vivian Erwoon Robson

The author, Vivian Erwood Robson was born on May 26, 1890 in UK and was a librarian, He came from a wealthy family, he was the son of a surgeon. He published 8 main books that are found today at the British Library, in London.

The second thing that comes to mind is the main idea that came to me while watching a movie yesterday. The movie is called "Bitter Vengeance"- 1994 with Virginia Madsen and Stuart Cooper. I adimit I googled the guy, Stuart, because I liked him so much as an actor and everything else- Despite his age, I found him totally hot and I am not into older guys! One of the main ideas from this movie is NOT to live in the past! I have the tendency to do just that! Yes, if we keep thinking how great everything was, we can never move on to the future.I was in a bad relationship with a guy that I was convinced was in love with me and that we were so special together.
I do not think that anymore. Not thinking about the past so much, would have make me forget him sooner and that would have been so much better.
It is when we do not analyze relationships so much when things come to us in a different light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks