Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nyenrode Challenge Final

I was very busy working on my personal goals and I had little time to post in this blog. Unfortunately I did not make it to the final of the Nyenrode Challenge but at least I had the chance to watch it live, through the kindness of the organizers. It was very interesting and entertaining as contestants around the globe were interviewed by a Nyenrode Jury panel. I had my favorites, and they did not win for reasons I could not explain myself. Ok-ay, eventually the big winner came from the US and he seemed pretty competitive.
This is in short my Nyerode Challenge adventure/ experience.
As occupied as I am these days with preparing for an exam I will continue to post back here until I will complete all the Minor Arcana cards interpretations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks