Sunday, February 1, 2015

Past Life Relationship Karma


The personal experience story:

Some years back I met someone that I recognize as someone I knew from a different life.. I had all the typical symptoms: I felt I knew him all my life, I knew what he was thinking, I felt his presence all around me, he was always in my head.. I knew this was NOT an obsession, because it seemed so out of this world.
If you choose to read 
Past Life Astrology- How Your Former Lives Influence Your Present by Judy Hall  you will find it all explained.


The problem was that this person never recognized me, and that was tragic. I was tormented not understanding why that happened, but I found the answer now. In the same book mentioned above the astrologer explains that if the South Node interaspects you need to learn to let them go. It is a very painful process when the other half does not even recognize you in the present life- she acknowledges and I know this well from my own experience. It seems that a soulmate is not necessarily a one and for all "other half". I wish I knew that before!
  
Important Note!!! 
When I said the person NEVER recognized me I meant as a SOULMATE, as someone from PAST LIFE!! Not that the person has NOT experienced the same UNUSUAL STRONG ATTRACTION!!  We were feeling the same thing but INTERPRETING different!! For me was love with a past life person  for him was like "I want to have sex, and keep it secret". I DON'T want you to think that I was PUSHING LOVE on SOMEONE that was NOT interested in me!! What I failed was to make him UNDERSTAND the right interpretation of what was really going on.  It was very difficult because this person had NO OCCULT KNOWLEDGE of any kind, no SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE and was also manipulated against me.

What is encouraging is that Judy Hall explains that we have more than one soulmate.

Honestly, I never met another soulmate yet.

About the karmic past life tarot spread:


Lisa Frideborg has also acknowledges regarding karmic relationships the following: 

She has met  countless people who have been pulled into karmic relationships  that have 
leaved them feeling as they are banging their heads against the wall since there is
no way forward for resolving things with the other person.


More about past life tarot readings you can find in Lisa Frideborg awesome blog post Karmic Grace Past Life Tarot Spread Blog Article Karmic Relationship.

Conclusion:

I encourage you to look into your patterns of behavior when you encounter a new love partner and look for your symptoms before you head out to get help from a regular psychiatrist. You may find out that they are not the most qualified people to offer help. I believe that you should consult a light worker, a past life astrologer, or a tarot healer that can look further into your problem and offer you reasonable explanations for what you are experiencing.



2 comments:

  1. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    astrology readings Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Richard. I was wondering what article you enjoy mostly on my blog?
    Blessings,
    Namaste

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks