Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Daily Guidance From My Angels


Ok, today I decided to do a reading using the Daily Guidance From Your Angels Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue.
Just recently I had been writing about my personal experience regarding a past life relationship karma. I am the type of person that I want to understand all the "Why" in my past meaningful relationships.
However the angels had a very different and meaningful message for me as  shown in the card above: "LET YOUR PAST GO".
The card message reads: 
The burden of caring your past around has made you very weary. Dear one, it is time to set this burden down. Keep only the lessons and the love, and leave everything else behind. You don't want it or need it, and it's now gone.
I want to thank the angels for getting me back on track and focused on the NOW and the future rather than the past. I cannot change the past, I do not need the past and it is now all gone anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks