Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Hermit- Major Arcana Series

Hi everyone,

I hope you did not think I will not finish all the Major Arcana cards interpretations. Despite what you might think I actually need more free time, and special quiet conditions to bring you the right interpretations for the cards. You may have noticed that for the last few Major Arcana cards I did not include the interpretations of the cards in the picture at the bottom of each post. No need to worry, as I will go back and complete those interpretations one by one, as time will allow me. Bottom line is, they all will be completed, so do go back and look at those cards from time to time and see if they have been updated.
On a more personal note, I had been struggling with a number of personal issues, including school education problems for my son, and diet issues. Yes, I am trying to lose weight but going to a gym is not a solution for me as I am out of the necessary time to do so, and the nice sports clubs I do like I cannot afford. I would also like to start a food journal connected with Tarot meditations that will help me work on my diet and achieve my goal of getting down to a size 10 or 8. My main problem is that I really cannot eat a lot of foods and I hate most vegetables, don't eat any boiled anything except potatoes ( I mean mostly vegetables or any meat) and hate fruits that are cooked even in cakes meaning I cannot cook most of the recipes I find online/ offline. If anyone has any ideas or advice on how to achieve my weight goal please do post a comment or send me a message.

Without further due here is the new interpretation for the Hermit Major Arcana card.


The Hermit
Overview:

The Hermit represents a teacher, a guide, even the owner of an occult shop and is similar in a sense to the Hierophant, but does not follow traditional venues/ thought and is a non-conformist. In the general overview position the Hermit indicates solitude, time alone or furthering/ continuing your education. When the Hermit represents yourself, it means that you prefer the company of books over people, because you think books have “no hidden intentions”.

Issues and Problems:

The Hermit points to the following challenges you may face: running out of time or going over your deadline. You also can feel withdrawn, isolated and nostalgic or you can fear getting old or that you will be left alone. If you are already in a relationship, the Hermit recommends time apart, in order to get in touch with your inner guide/ spirit. It can also mean that you are in a relationship with an older person. In the situation you are single, a period of disinterest in relationships follows.

Advice:

This is the perfect time for introspection such as meditation/ contemplation or for completing a project, prioritizing/ organizing your tasks, planning your agenda. Discretion and privacy are advised. Do not have very high expectations and do not hold very high standards for yourself. It is good to hold the lantern to illuminate and examine your faults, but do it with discerning wit, in a constructive way and do not blame yourself. Get away for awhile, it is time for retreat and inaction.




As usually, in the picture above we have the Hermit Major Arcana card number 9 in the following decks: #1 The Tarot of Jane Austen, #2 The Tarot of the Celtic Faeries, #3 Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot and #4 Dark Grimoire Tarot.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks