Friday, March 17, 2023

St Patricks Day Update

 Hi everyone,

I am back... with some news, for those following my blog I know you might wanted to hear my latest news. Did I go out for St Patricks day? Did I rent the Airbn for the night out in town? or Did I decide to stay in and be responsible? Did I break up with my younger friend?

Well read up, all the answers are right here.

I got sick, yeah, unfortunately I got otitis in my right ear, and yes I am staying in... Thanks goodness I have not book anything in advance and my indecision made me save some money I would have spend on accommodation I could not use. 

As far as my friend I made a budget for the rest of  the month  from now until  April/ salary day and I realized that I have made so many promises to so many people( my mom- to  cement the alley around the house/ paint the fence& the shed / my son- gaming money and pocket money and my friend- rent) that if I am to keep my word there is NO discretionary funds left for me at all. This is what happens when you try to keep everybody happy. I am left out with no money for the month. So, yes I decided this is the LAST month I am going to help out my younger friend. After this month he will need to either get a job or leave the country.... Tough decision for both of us, since I am so emotionally involved with him, but I simply can no longer afford him. 

This month for us, will be a month of prayer for each of us, him Ramadan and myself Easter. He is fasting, and asked me to join him, but I have my own religion, even though I do not practice it. I am thinking to at least fast now until Easter on Wendsdays and Fridays- when we are normaly not supposed to eat any meat, or dairy products. 

On the 21 st we have a NEW Moon in Aries- it is the beginning of the astrological year and a great time to set our intentions for the year! 

Ok everybody these were my news now and I will be back with tarot articles/ lessons!

Blessed be!
Happy St Patrick's Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks