Friday, March 3, 2023

Plan fails- Renewed relationship- 3 of Cups

 Hi everyone,

I knew I was NOT ready to start any new relationship because I was not able to give up on my 8 years + friendship. Afterall, I thought to meet again for this month at least. With Ramadan starting at the end of the month this relationship will probably die on its own, as we won't be able to go out anymore during the day, and I do not go out at night (living in bad neighborhood and all that). 

It was just to hard to resist temptation to see him again today. He is like family to me, besides he is so young and handsome!

And I feel bad about talking about my past relationships, as most of them were not all that bad.... I guess my expectations were higher each and every time, but that is not to say that I did not have good times as well.

I am still undecided if to go out on Saint Patricks day or not. Part of me wants to go out and have fun, and the other side of me is telling me to be responsible and not waste money on entertainment. What scares me is that April follows, and is a month full of religious holidays: Ramadan & Easter and there will be no entertainment for me until May, or better said end of April. 

I shall decide soon!

Happy March everyone!

Modern Witch Tarot
Love this modern take on Rider Waite Tarot




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks