Saturday, March 4, 2023

Tarot Journaling- Sampling Questions

Today I am going to write about journaling, and in particular tarot journaling. You can find below my tarot questions, the tarot questions I aks when I do readings for myself organized in Career, Friendship, Self-Discovery and Decision Making topics that interest me. You can choose your own set of topics that fits your needs.

Career:

My career questions focus on what better skills I can earn to get a better paying job and also a job that will bring me joy.  Career questions around a job that will make me feel more secure and give me piece of mind. 

Sample Career questions:

Thinking aobut my dream job- the thing I want to do most is web design with French skills.

Qs #1: I ask the cards how do I go about achieving it?

Qs #2: I also focus on the skills I want to learn ( including bullet journaling)- ask the cards if I 'll be successful at it.

Qs#3: I also think of my career goals, and I ask the cards what will take to achieve them?


For each of these questions I have a subset of 3 other questions:

- What cards did I draw?

- What was the message sent?

- How did that message made me feel?


Friendship 

I am not currently involved in any romantic relationship, but I am involved in an "attached friendship" which occupies most of my free time. In my case this is both positive and negative energy. I know this friendship is NOT growing into something "more", but my heart and feelings are fully vested in this relationship.

Sample Friendship Question:

Focus on my friend and ask how this relationship is unfolding over the next 3 months?

Also, remember to add the subsection questions to every main topic question you ask.


Self- Discovery

Sample Questions

Q#1: Ask if currently I am on the right direction and ask if I should focus more on friendship, career, family or something else.

Q#2: I ask if I continue to follow on the same path where will this lead me to?


Decision - Making

I am really slow at making a decision, and once I reach one I keep changing my mind about it. I take into consideration all "+" and all "-" and every "what ifs" and every day deepending on my current mood I see the half glass "full" or "empty". I was suggested to try the calendar spread to get a general idea how the year will play out to help me work out when to act on a decision.

My big plan is to start a new blog in WordPress , web hosted with a main registrar company.

I 'm thinking about trying this as a hobby, but I am worried taht it will take too much of my time and I won't have enough time left to improve my skills. 

Decision Questions

Qs #1: What will the outcome be if I want to take up blogging in WP as a hobby? Will it cost too much (both in money and time terms)?

Qs #2: Also another qustion I have is about leaving my job for a more qualified position after I retrain, what will the outcome will be?

These questions are just few samples on how I organized my readings, but using as an example you can develop your own questions. Just make sure to use the subsection questions after each main topic question. 

Happy Journaling!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks