Saturday, January 25, 2014

My new blog project & re-starting tarot class

Hi everyone,

I am happy to announce that I have a new Tarot project that needs your support (money or just share it to spread the word). Here is the link for more information on that: just click here , but you can also find this link on the left side of the page.
The new site will include a lot of free information and it will not just be a biographic site where I plan to sell things like most of the professional tarot readers do.

I will be re-starting the Tarot class and I will be starting a Tarot Q&A at the end of each lesson. Just write your questions on the comments section of each lesson and I will be answering the questions there shortly.
Another thing that I will do periodically is I will present you tarot readers that I admire with links to their pages.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Namaste,
Biancat Tarot



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks