Friday, January 31, 2014

Justice- card of the day


One habit that I have is to draw a  tarot card at the beginning of the day to get an insight on the day that comes. My tarot card for today is JUSTICE. I am using the Dark Grimoire Tarot Deck also known as the HP Lovecraft Tarot Deck from Lo Scarabeo as in the picture attached.



This tarot card illustrates that Justice will be done one way or another, either in this lifetime or the next, without me doing a thing. Looking at the card I feel confident that justice will run its course. For the example- the Magician- who is a  self-centered, two -faced person, professional liar, master manipulator and  not much of a "soul mate" after all will probably meet the karma of his actions.

I also notice that I received visitors from Israel and Venezuela!! What a synchronicity/ repete coincidence!            Welcome!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks