Thursday, January 30, 2014

TarotForum.net & Michele Knight Site Ideas


I was named "an angry and controlling person" but quite honestly I am a happy person and I do not wish to control anyone; I want to inspire people.
However, if somebody answers my post with negativity, even if they have nothing to answer related to the post, and they write just to do mischief, of course I am going to give them a "slap" on their hands. Please make the difference between an "angry" person who is unhappy with life in general, and someone who is just responding to bad behavior.

Michele Knight is a wonderful person, who I consider a genuine, professional psychic. Apparently she is out of ideas on how to make her site www.psychicknight.com, better for all of us.

Well, I think I have a lot of ideas for her site and I would love if she would materialize them. Yes, I am giving out my ideas for free, because she has the power and the money to bring them to life and in the end we can all benefit from them.
So without further due, here is my list:

  1. a classy site will offer a more personalized service which is hard to do in the form it is now. The site should break down in a "colony" of smaller, more specific sites where is easier for people to connect and find each other by specific interest. 
  2. the new site should offer what no other tarot site currently offers, the possibility for tarot enthusiasts  to create and print a custom made tarot deck themselves. The tarot deck can be customized from online scrapbook pages you provide on the site. It is one of my aspirations to produce my own deck, and I know that  many readers wish at one point or another to produce their own deck. At the end you can charge a reasonable fee for the deck printing and delivery. Also, have a community of people vote on their favorite custom-made deck and sell it in your store. 
  3. be an open-minded, generous soul and do offer "mini-grants"  on tarot projects that inspire you. Have a page where members/ aspiring tarotists put in their tarot project ideas and through a combination of "community" voting and your own choice or a tarot panel 's choice select a winner or 5 winners (first prize 1.000 GBP, second prize 500GBP, etc.). Each participant to the grant contest should provide a business-plan (included in the participation form that the site will provide) and prove they have the knowledge and the ability to complete the project, if granted the funds.

Lets all help out Michele and put in your site ideas in the comments section of this blog.
We can all reflect on how to make our lives more beautiful and more meaningful by listening to Enya's Caribbean Blue.

Blessed be,
Love and Light
Biancat Tarot








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks