Monday, October 26, 2009

Let's Practice Together: Visualization

... in Preparation for our TAROT READINGS LESSONS: Visualization

I would like to appologize for the delay, however I did have a lot of technical issues with my computer. I will be starting with the Tarot lessons this week, but before I do that I would like to do something else first: a preparation exercise. I did mention a month ago the book "The Secret" briefly, however I did not discuss it. I think that this analysis will be a great foundation to the tarot class.

In order to interpret tarot cards we need to use VISUALIZATION. Visualisation is also the essence of the BOOK: "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne and also the basis of the Law of Attraction.

Outlined below is what we should KNOW in preparation for our Tarot readings:

  1. WE should NOT let the past become our future!

  2. We must think POSITIVE and POSITIVE things will come to us :)

  3. If anything NEGATIVE happens to us we need to RE-THINK them in a positive way!
  4. It is never too late to change

  5. Being THANKFUL is definitely a way to better your life!

  6. Being Thankful can and should become a way of life

  7. Being Thankful is the WAY to WEALTH

  8. A way to have things happen for us is to have them in writing. Start by saying:"I am so happy and thankful NOW for ________________( fill in your wishes)" You need to be thankful in anticipation for things to happen. This is what is called Visualisation. Visualization is asking the UNIVERSE for things to happen and playing them into your mind as IF they already happened and being Greatful for it. You must have thankful thoughts!"

What I would like is that everyone interested in participation to the Tarot Lessons to try to practice Visualization by writing their wishes down and then acting as if they already happened and being thankful for. The best timing to make your wishes is of course the New Moon and the 24 hours- period following that. (next New Moon in Scorpio November 16th) I would be interested in your experiences so please do post your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I thought I should inspire everyone by example. Here is my Visualisation exercise:

    1. I will decide what I want.
    2.I will BELIEVE I will get it!
    3.I Believe I desirved it and that it is POSSIBLE!
    4.I will use Visualisation by making the following steps:

    a) My wishes-
    I am happy and thankful for getting Justice done by having people that wrongfully tried to held me a hostage in hospital for a month under false diagnostics put in Jail and pay for damages;
    I am happy and thankful for getting Justice DONE by having the man that broke my arm in order to prevent me from filing a paper HACKING complaint with the FBI last year locked up and discharged from his job;
    I am happy and thankful for getting Justice Done by having my R.O. dissolved and the man who accused me of S/harassment proved as NOT a TRUE VICTIM;
    I a happy and thankful for getting Justice DONE by having the South Florida Jewish Police State Attorney Dismmissed from his JOB based on UNLAWFUL Harrassment and Terorising me and my baby in order to serve a NASTY TENNIS JEWISH STORE friend;
    I am happy and thankful for getting Justice Done by having the STORE OWNER JOEL GREENBAUM pay for all the medical bills plus pain plus court costs incurred because of his personal and his staff outrageous racist, Jewish Terrorist Criminal behaviour;

    b) Being Thankful:
    As you can see I am thankful for it as if I would have already accomplish my wishes;
    Then I am sending my thoughts and feelings to the UNIVERSE;

    c)Enforcement by Writing it Down in a Visualization Board;
    I will also write this wishes down on the New Moon on November 16th;
    To enforce the Law of Attraction I will even follow the book: The Secret's suggestion and I will create a Visualisation Panel with all my wishes that I will read and visualize daily.
    For most people the Panel should be organized to include the following sections:
    Family Wishes
    Career Wishes
    Health Wishes
    Finances Wishes
    Legal Wishes

    I will post back with a sample Visualisation Panel/ Board

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's taurusgirl1974 but my actual name is Bernice.

    I've gone off that board because of the bullying that was going on.

    If you want to contact me personally my email address is neece1974@gmail.com.

    Thanks for your help on that forum.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks