Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tarot Life Social Network News

Hi:)

I want to let you know that I decided that I will start a social network site for MEMBERS ONLY. There I will post the Tarot Lessons and Reading Discussions and a lot of other fun activities. In order to join you will need to email
Bellydancing63 at yahoo dot co dot uk with your contact email address where you want your invitation sent and make a donation of $6.

Intially I planned on restricting membership to this blog, but then I thought that a social network will be a more fit venue because it offers more features than this blog: including a discussion board, groups, etc other facebook/ my space type applications.

This blog will be for astrological happenings and journal type entries and will continue to be unrestricted. However once the social network will be opened I will no longer take readings on this blog.

I hope everyone is very excited about this NEWS just as I am. The planned date for the opening of the social network is October 8, with the possibility of an earlier startdate.
Please share your opinion on this news. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Biancat,

    How are you? It's been quite sometime. I tried sending you an email thru the email address you provided but it came back 2x. Im sure I've written the right email addy bellydancing63@yahoo.co.uk that you provided. However, after figuring out why my email came back---I FOUND OUT THAT THE EMAIL ADDY YOU HAVE PROVIDED SHOULD HAVE BEEN bellydancing63@yahoo.com.uk

    Please make the correction. Hope this helps.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry---- bellydancing63@yahoo.com.uk didn't work either.

    How can I join the networking site? Also, if you could please do a general reading for me on 3 aspects: relationship, financial, job. My birthday is 8-2-68/LEO.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said you had an answer 4 me could you email it to me cause I can't find it thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi;
    Sorry I could not find it either, but I know I did write it somewhere.

    Can you repeat your question- it is better to have a fresh look at things anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks