Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WARNING ABOUT FAKE EMAIL

Hi;

I have a warning for everyone posting questions on this blog through the email. I received a message telling me that the email address bellydancing63@yahoo.co.uk is NOT working and that another email at yahoo.com.uk is working. THIS email is a FAKE email address and PLEASE do not Respond or send corespondence to that address.

Thanks..
Please try to post under this blog or just write under a new topic at tarot.com.

Wishing everyone the BEST!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Biancat,

    In response to your e-mail.
    Hope you are well..?

    I am in need of a reading re my lovelife. Would love to know whether the man i love would return to my life. Very confused and unable to move on.
    His DOB 3 July 1961.
    My DOB 4 May 1962.

    Thank you for helping us. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:)
    Darlingd
    ..
    I will do a reading for you but just off the bat there is no way you cannot move on. Of course you can.. it just takes some time. It is said that it takes about 2.5 more time to forget someone than the actual time you spent with that person. When I say spent time - it is not necessarily meaning being together- just knowing that person. SO that means it will take some time but you will move on. Everyone does. After you moved on you will see..you will ask yourself what happened with you? and you will not have the answer to that because whatever you felt before for this person is no longer there..
    It did happen to me before so I know this.
    So do not worry you will MOVE ON even if it seems like you cannot right now.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks