Thursday, October 15, 2009

News

Hi everyone;

I am sorry I had been away for few weeks now. I am back and the News is: I would love to start with my Tarot Lessons. I will be writing soon but I wanted to let everyone know that with the "tips and tricks" from some friends I have been able to clarify some of my previous tech problems. I still have a lot of further understanding!

The NEWS is that I understood some ways of increasing the participation to this blog and I will start implementing my changes soon. It is clear that I still have a lot of questions but I hope my new found spells will work and give me answers.

Best Wishes!
Namaste

Please do feel free to write comments under this blog especially if you think you can help with further suggestions that can simply the communication.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Biancat,
    Just want to let you know, i am running a few of my own websites. So, if you are still struggling with something, i am more than happy to help.
    This way i can make my own little contribution.
    Take care
    Love and Light

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your help. THe problem seems to be more and more complicated;
    First I am not getting my emails.. The entire email at yahoo.co.uk is in a mess!!
    Kathy Tedford- I did not receive your emails..about the chatroom and even now I have troulbe logging into an account to join the chatroom. Thanks for your invitation- but I am not sure if I will be able to join in..
    I will try again, but so far I have re-directed and I receive michael jackson u tube videos instead of the original posts..

    One more thing I want to add is the following:

    1. I did not make this blog to make an online business!! The main mission/ purpose of this blog is for divination and talking to people that need help and having fun!
    2. I am NOT NOMADIC- I have pretty much lived in the same place for many years- except occasional travel; Since 2007 I did have to move between Boston and S Florida mostly because of prosecution from a Jewish FLORIDA store- and their friends.. including some nuts terrorist J group.
    3. My health is perfect- I have never used any medication other than maybe over the counter flu regular stuff.

    That being said I will soon start with my Tarot lessons.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks