Thursday, July 7, 2016

Psychic Life


Dear All, we have 3 more trump cards(The Sun, The Judgment and The World)  and the Tarot Writing Project- Major Arcana Series will be officially complete.
Yey!
To give you just an idea on HOW I LIVE MY PSYCHIC LIFE  and what will follow once the project is completed; just read on and you will not disappointed :)
First of all I want to tell you that I graduated college and I knew nothing of tarot or tarot cards at the time. Then, something suddenly happened: I obtained a scholarship in UK for a Master Program with an environmental focus. That was for me first connection with a nature discipline and learning about Mother Earth was my first step towards Wicca discovery. Then, in 1998 I bought my first tarot cards in a bookstore in Boston, but after a discussion with my God mother in UK she made me give away the cards and drop my occult studies for few more years altogether.
Wicca was something I was always drawn to, but not completely accepted. I am not a Wiccan even now mainly because I do not believe in the Golden Dawn tradition they follow which is mainly based on Jewish mysticism crap; I also do not really believe in polytheism and I prefer to think of one God.
However, I find that I  still share a lot of the Wiccan interests in studies; therefore as soon as the project is completed I want to develop more of their skills and write blog articles in the following areas:

1. in particular meditation including: creative visualization (eg. how to visualize what you want and how to accomplish your goals using meditation techniques and exercises and making collages), active imagination and psychic shielding.
2. healing: including chakra work, herbalism ( healing herbalism for health and magical purposes, aromatherapy, herb gardening, etc.) and color therapy.
3.gemology (studying different magical properties of stones)
4. astrology ( just the planets in signs corresponding to the Minor Arcana pic cards 2 through 10)
5. and last but not least environmental activism - the pagan way: Gaia Hypothesis and Deep Ecology movements.

So now you know what is coming up next, so stay tuned...

Blessed be!

Ps- there are also other magicians that I admire that came to the same conclusion that reading tarot cards has nothing to do with the Tree of Life theory Paul Hughes-Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks