Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Queen of Wands looking for King of Pentacles...

I am inviting you to the world of tarot where I am the Queen of Wands a fiery, sexy mom, who has psychic qualities. Not long ago I was the High Priestess, mysterious and unattached, but now I am looking for a partner, the King of Pentacles.

If you are not familiar with the tarot here are some of the qualities a King of Pentacles has and you should have:
- entrepreneurial, finds opportunities everywhere
- attracts wealth
- gives generously his time and attention
- maintains his calm
- is aged 35 to 55
- wants to have fun!

Only creative answers please...

 
above beautiful Antiquarian Tarot by Maree Bento
 
 
PS- for the old readers of this blog who think I am not consistent, as it seems I had a different view on the king of coins not long ago, here is my explanation to that. I noticed that the "poor" men I fell for, because I thought they were "nice" and "attractive" turned out to be "users" and took advantage of me. Two borrowed money (and I mean 300-400$) more than once and never paid back, and one stole my laptop ($900). There was also a forth one, German from Brazil, but I someone figured him out on time and when he asked for money I said NO.
I did not want to report them to the police, because I still cared for them, but a relationship with this type of people is impossible, especially since they are also not faithful. SO, this is in short the explanation of why I no longer want to date "poor" hot guys and now I think the King of Pentacles is not such a bad idea after all!  

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks