Friday, July 8, 2016

The Sun- "Happy Boring" Trump Card

Hi everyone,

today I present you the 19th "happy" trump card in the Major Arcana, the Sun.
Before I give you the general meanings of the cards from the tarot master's point of view I want to give you my own short review on the card.
Not long ago, I saw a youtube video Favorite Tarot Cards made by Kelly- Ann Maddox who presented her favorite tarot cards which were mostly the worst cards in the tarot deck and not the ones anyone would expect otherwise such as the so called "happy" cards. I thought that was a bit eccentric at the time, but now I understand her view better. I personally do not prefer "unhappy" tarot cards over the "happy" cards, but I find some of the "happy" cards plain boring to me. The Sun trump card is such an example: a "happy boring" tarot card. Most often, nothing really happens when I get this card, with the exception when I was pregnant with my son and it did predict pregnancy for me. I think one of the reasons this card is so common to me, it is because I am already an overly optimistic person and I always tend to see things in pink even when they are kind of black. So, yeah, I tend to get this card often, but that is not an indication of great success for me, just a confirmation that I hope for the best as usually.
That is all I will comment on this card and I hope you will enjoy the professional interpretations below:

The Sun

Overview:
The Sun, as you may have guessed already, is a positive/ “happy” trump card linked with success, triumph, prosperity, goal realization and celebration. It can indicate a birth in the family, a long awaited pregnancy or the start of a new enterprise/ business. It can also relate to working with children/ animals or completed studies/ passed exams and general good health. As a clear interpretation it can indicate literally a vacation in the sun, a day at the beach, etc.

In relationships it suggests a romantic involvement with a much younger person, based on attraction mostly. As a person, most often it relates to the Querrent’s children, especially to a male child.

Challenges:

In a challenges position you might refuse to be happy or to accept joy in your life. You may misunderstand things, have disagreements or encounter cancellations or delays. Also you may think that you do not deserve success or by contrary you may be too sure of yourself, overconfident, vain or arrogant. In a spread with other “bad” cards can indicate broken arrangements/ void contracts such as a broken engagement or a broken marriage. Another interpretation in the “negative” sense of the card is that you may act childish and/ or immature. Healthwise, the Sun points to heart attacks, heat exhaustion, skin problems or sunburn.

Solution:


As a solution the Sun brings optimism. This is a time where you can get excited about a new idea or a time when you can make the best use of your talents, interests and skills. In business, it means you can promote a product or an idea/ concept you truly believe in. You have the confidence and self-assurance you need to succeed. Now you are in an excellent position to form new relationships or to reconcile old ones.

 
The Sun card in the #1 Antiquarian Tarot, #2 Tarot of Jane Austen, #3 Nicoletta Ceccoli's Tarot and The Dark Grimoire Tarot
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks