Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentines Day to you! Happy to be single or not

Happy Valentine s Day!

I know in my younger years this day used to be a big thing, but NOW after reaching almost age 50 it is not that important anymore!

Valentine is an exciting day if you are in a couple but also it can be a self love day if you are single. 

I honestly do feel more comfortable wearing my PJ all day and having my hair undone than waxing, putting makeup on and getting all dressed up. I find it that it is more comfy to just be by myself and drink tea , read tarot cards  and practice my manifestation wishes and wants than to go out somewhere. 

What I am trying to say it is not that it does not feel great to be with someone you love on this special day, because it sure is! What I mean is that it is also OK to be by yourself and not need someone other person in your life to feel also happy on Valentine s Day!

I personally do not need  self validation to have someone in my life right now! Earlier this year, I had planned an escapade with an Italian man I knew for some years ago but never got tot date before, only to cancel last moment because I felt that if it did not happen before maybe it was not meant to happen at all... I am like that, I change my mind last minute. I am sure he was deeply dissappointed since he had all plans made to come see me, but I m sure he also recovered fast, well because he s Italian and Italians do not stay single too long... 

I was also making friendly conversation with a single, divorced neighbour thinking just to be nice ONLY to find out he was taking my kindness as an interest in dating him. I was like, what is wrong with him? So, I politely have to turn him down. Some men if they see you friendly it means for them you are ready to date them and that is just so unfortunate!

So, yeah, I am not over thinking that is Valentine and therefore I should be with someone! This time if I date someone new, I want to be for REAL!

Unfortunately I found that at my age my options are limited to dating: unstable, adventurous Italian man, or dodgy divorced neighbor or younger totally financially dependent on me Tunisian man. 

I am sure that I can make better than that, just that I do not find the energy to go look after someone new! I am kind of old fashion minded and think that if I am meant to meet someone new they will somehow find me, without me doing any search work!

Well not without any work, exactly since we need to ask the Universe for something if we want to manifest it! So for new moon wishes on Sunday I will ask to manifest love with a "king of pentacles"  man. That means STABLE in all aspects type man- not only financially but also emotionally. 

So, yes if you are single on Valentine Day this year, do not fret about it,  you still have people in your life that love you like friends and family.

Love and Light!

This Valentine is for LOVE in all forms and kinds!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks