Thursday, February 16, 2023

Tarot is NOT Devil's Work

Hi everyone,

today's post is about a clarification: Tarot by itself it is NOT Devil's work! 

First of I am NOT a witch and I do not practice spells. I consider the way I practice Tarot to be completelly "holy" and not against God's word. It is all about how you practice tarot not just tarot being satanic per se.

If you do not do readings for money, do Not tell fortunes , do Not do spells and do NOT worship Satan, then you are in line with God's teachings and DO not let anyone tell you otherwise. There are a lot of dogmatic priests especially those that come from Orthodoxy that are eager to blame you for use of Tarot cards but they are wrong. You do No wrong just by using Tarot as a social game, or for personal use or for teaching tarot. 

SO, yes I do NOT call myself a witch and I am NOT practicing paganism/ Wicca. I am also not a church going type of person. I believe my relationship with God is private and I do not need to excuse myself to anyone for using tarot cards. 

In my view it is all in the way you choose to use Tarot that defines if it is against God's words or NOT.

In short, you do not need to be witch to practice tarot. It s true a lot of witches do use tarot but they use it for spells and telling fortunes and in pursuit of money and I personally prefer to stay out of these things. 

If you are looking to have fun with the cards and learn tarot for personal use and how to journal, stick around you are at the right place! 

Love and light!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks