Monday, February 13, 2023

Great News! The Star

 I am happy to announce that I will be back with new tarot postings. 

I decided that I will make this blog about all tarot things I love... If I love it I am going to enjoy it while I make it and eventually be very good at it, because anything done with passion is different & much better than when just done for a job that pays for a living.

Today is Last Quater Moon in Scorpio and according to Yasmin Boland "something will reveal that needs to be seen". 

About 8 month ago I was torn apart by the departure of my best friend and ex lover, but now he is back. I was excited that he returned but when I saw him yesterday the magic was not there anymore... the feeling of excitment that I used to have seeing him, was No longer there... and I came to admit to myself that this relationship is better let go. I decided Not to tell him about it yet, and instead just observe him for the rest of the month, if nothing changes I will just end the relationship.

I feel like I have better things ahead of me than to wait forever on a relationship that is no longer satisfying. 

The thing is I am working full time, but I feel I want to get back into reviving this blog. Posting in here certainly does not feel like work, and as I am not focusing in sales the writing in here should be fun for me and entertaining for you, the reader.

I feel I have overcome great difficulties but now my life situation is pretty stable so I can get to enjoy things that made me happy in the past, like this blog. I had lots of plans of learning new things like HTML 5 and CSS and Java Script, and upgrading my French level but all failed after just a few lessons because it was nothing that made me happy. 

So, my advise to you, do NOT waste time in your life with things that do not bring you joy, unless absolutely necessary.... and allow time for things that DO make you Happy! Because JOY is necessary for our mental health! 

So, I ll be writing back shortly... 

And one more thing this month is all about meditation in order to start manfiesting your wishes...and I know are not "wishes" because those tend to not happen ever, start manifesting your goals. !

Until then Namaste!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks