Friday, March 12, 2010

Major Confusion

I am writing because there has been some confusion around Dragonfly.

It was wrongfully deduced that I asked him to get involved in my misfortune. I never bartered my feelings or marriage in exchange for his favors in Court. I am not the type of person to take advantage of someone's assumed feelings for me.

It also seems that he has trouble understanding my story. Maybe it is because I was too upset to express my position in a rational way. The story is made of 2 parts that are really hardly connected. The first part is the sentimental piece and involves the interaction with the Libra man and the second part is the legal piece. The most traumatic piece for me was the emotional part which involved around the bad behaviour: the abandonment, the betrayal and the false assumptions as well as the mischief.

The legal piece in fact should have never existed (legally speaking). The Dijols rat placed an RO that had NO legal grounds.. and that can be easily proved.. The rat broke the law so many times: - he charged me with a violation when I have never been served for it; he held a hearing in court with a lawyer that knew nothing of the case; he refused to recuse himself 2 times, he forged evidence, he refused to listen to 2 professional valuations. Now if this illegality would not have happened then all the " followup cases" would not even exist because there was nothing illegal in them to make them an illegality on itself. Technically speaking without "madeup case 1" followup cases would have never existed. Moreover we have a series of rat illegalities committed against me for which I have no cases filed.

Trinity must understand their pursuit of me is useless. They should be concerned with the rats inside Trinity NOT with me.

My love life should have nothing to do with the legal misfortune. I see them as completly separate.. Why Trinity does not understand that the relationship issue was a traumatic problem for me on itself without the legal aspect? I do not understand the Trinity involvement in the romantic problem, since there is nothing illegal in that problem.

At this time I am trying to address my love life and nothing else. Therefore I want to "resolve" the Libra man issue- the romantic piece (not the legal aspect) without Trinity involvement.
Ps-
I really hope that Mr. Wickham is working towards becoming Mr. Tilney.

and I am still trying to understand the Ellena/ Vivaldi relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks