Monday, March 15, 2010

Apartment Vandalization

I do not understand what you hope to get by breaking into my apartment and vandalizing my books and documents?

Is this Legal?? Which Judge ordered this attack?
You talk about law but obviously you are just not applying it. It is OK for you to break it any time you feel like it!

I did not give any private information about anyone?? Where did you come up with this?
And now this violent behavior? What is it you think you will accomplish?

and so many lies about me again-

- for your info I do NOT STEAL stationary it has been given to me for different reasons- starting with orientation at hiring and then as rewards as I was passing/ accomplishing tasks;
- I also did make a phone call to Cyprus but this NASTY J Rats at Concept Advertising forgot to tell you they stole my commission money from the NATIONAL BANK of GREECE account I brought in to the firm; (basically they are the thieves and they STILL owe me money);
- photocopies I made at one of my jobs where they were seriously UNDERPAYING me.- If they expected me to be able to pay for my copies they should have given me the right pay. For your info they were billing clients $50/hr but paying $12/hr.

"A superficial, theatrical, overzealous, or image-conscious person."

- I am NOT Superficial.. by contrary and I do LOVE only one person despite what you think.

"A person who feels unloved and is out to get attention"

- I do not feel unloved, that is for sure. As far as going out - it is out of question!

Please STOP analyzing my life!

PS- all my job applications have been blocked..
I never had the issues you suggested at work! Your comments are completley off and UNTRUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks