Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rat Race


Where should I start?

Ok- sorry I am not in rage..as rats wanted me to be. My computer has been attacked with trojans, my music and video is now a selection of swearings and other prophanies. Also I received a lot of life threatens.. What is the system doing?..

I read a lot of affirmations to which I want to answer under section-
Rat Funfiction Myths:


1. I was never trying to kill myself..and I never had relationships problems I could not handle
2. I never had any hallucinations- rats did try to kill me in the Hospital, where I was held as a prisoner and NOT as a patient-
3. I do not have any sexually transmitted diseases;


Rat race continues.. and I continue to be pursued by some fanatic rats.

This has to stop or I will need to address this to the EU institutions..

I am very well aware of the relationship dragonfly/ Tilney;

Rats are NOT the System, just infiltrated in the system.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks